Website Homrich, Klein and Associates
Excellent opportunity to join a start-up with aggressive growth plans as an Accounting Manager. Great chance to make an impact on the future of the organization.
Primary responsibilities, key skills and knowledge for the role will include:
- Responsible for the overall accounting for this growing organization including month end, billing, financial reporting and other daily accounting operations.
- Recruit, hire and develop a strong accounting team. Mentor employees to help them achieve personal objectives and future success. Ensure department works in a cohesive manner to achieve company’s objectives.
- Champion best policies and procedures for the organization. Develop and implement goals and benchmarks to monitor success of the company.
- Prepare key financial reports and statements utilized by key decision makers. Reports include budget and trend analysis as well as analysis of other key operating metrics.
- Provide financial expertise to assist in key business decisions such as contract negotiations, pricing decisions and future capital expenditures.
Qualified Candidates should possess:
- BS in Finance, Accounting or other related field
- CPA preferred
- 10+ years of progressive accounting experience
- Previous supervisory experience
- MS Office and QuickBooks proficiency
Please email resume to Laura Trenerry – email@example.com
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org