Homrich, Klein and Associates
Excellent opportunity to join an international, growing business as an Accounting Manager.
Primary responsibilities, key skills and knowledge for the role will include:
- Responsible for the overall accounting functions of the North American operations. Ensure monthly, quarterly and annual reports are completed accurately and deadlines are met.
- Champion best accounting policies and procedures. Identify areas for improvement and create streamlined, automated processes to ensure efficient accounting operations.
- Partner with external accounting firm to coordinate annual audit. Provide financial information needed to ensure audits are performed in a timely and accurate manner.
- Oversee treasury functions. Monitor US weekly cash forecasting and complete requests from other international Treasury divisions within the organization.
- Collaborate with other key leaders to create budgets and other strategic business plans.
Qualified Candidates should possess
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting
- CPA strongly preferred
- Minimum of 10 years experience in an Accounting Manager role
- Advanced MS Office knowledge
- Previous experience with SAP ERP system
Please email resume to Laura Trenerry – email@example.com
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org