Homrich, Klein and Associates
A highly regarded professional service firm is adding a new Accounting Manager/Assistant Controller role to their top notch accounting department. The role provides excellent work-life balance in a very team-oriented environment!
Primary responsibilities, key skills and knowledge for the role will include:
- Responsible for the overall accounting for this organization including monthly close process, daily cash forecasting, capital and fixed asset accounting and financial statement preparation.
- Collaborate with key stakeholders to produce annual expense budget.
- Lead and develop a strong accounting department. Ensure all staff members are working efficiently and cohesively to achieve department goals and objectives as well as individual growth.
- Champion best policies and procedures. Identify and implement process improvements to ensure all work is being performed efficiently and in a timely manner.
- Ensure annual audit is conducted as planned. Provide assistance and information as required.
- Coordinate data import and export from various sub-systems.
- Other duties as assigned
Qualified Candidates should possess
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or Finance
- Proven experience with month-end close and financial statement preparation
- 5+ years of experience including managerial experience
- Strong systems background with the ability to manipulate large amounts of data
Please email resume to Dawn Parker – firstname.lastname@example.org
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com