Homrich, Klein and Associates
Great Controller opportunity with a well-established organization in Atlanta. The ideal candidate will have 7+ years of experience in public and private industry managing all aspects of accounting. In addition, budgeting, reporting and financial analysis are required for this position. This is a great opportunity for an independent leader with great interpersonal skills!
Location: Atlanta, GA
Primary responsibilities, key skills and knowledge for the role will include:
- Responsible for the key accounting functions of this organization including accounts payable, billing, payroll, and fixed assets.
- Ensure internal audits, controls and checks are in place to assure accurate and timely recording of all transactions.
- Collaborate across the organization to ensure all departments and financial systems adhere to company, regulatory and tax requirements.
- Champion best business practices and procedures. Provide leadership to drive the future of business decisions within the organization.
- Provide detailed findings and information for key committee and Board of Trustees meetings.
- Analyze financial data in reference to previously established financial benchmarks. Identify trends and variances and propose solutions appropriately.
Qualified Candidates should posses:
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting
- CPA required
- Minimum of seven years progressive accounting experience including managerial experience.
- Strong knowledge of GAAP and financial reporting technical skills
- Advanced experience with MS Office
Please email resume to Dawn Parker – email@example.com
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org