Homrich, Klein and Associates
We are looking for a Controller to join a dynamic, growing small organization. Excellent opportunity to make an impact on an organization.
Primary responsibilities, key skills and knowledge for the role will include:
- Responsible for the overall accounting and bookkeeping functions for the organization.
- Recruit, train and maintain an efficient accounting/bookkeeping team. Ensure all employees are performing their duties in an accurate and timely manner.
- Assist in preparation of the annual budget. Provide detailed financial analysis, schedules and calculations to ensure budget is on target with projected performance.
- Document and communicate all accounting policies and procedures. Identify areas for improvement and implement new practices as necessary.
- Collaborate with bookkeeping to ensure all billing, collection, vendor payment and employee expense procedures are clearly communicated and effectively followed.
- Prepare key financial and accounting reports for governmental reporting and distribution to key stakeholders.
- Other responsibilities as assigned.
Qualified Candidates should possess
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or Finance
- 6-10 previous experience
- Strong MS Office skills
Please email resume to Laura Trenerry – firstname.lastname@example.org
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com