Homrich, Klein and Associates
A growing information technology company in Alpharetta is looking for an operational finance leader to drive the performance for client billing operations, revenue assurance and cash application. This leadership will include the oversight of daily operations along with implementation of complex system changes. It is a great opportunity for an individual with a strong operational and process improvement background.
Primary responsibilities, key skills and knowledge for the role will include:
- Responsible for the client invoice process. Identify and implement best processes and procedures related to billing to ensure accurate invoices are delivered on a timely basis.
- Partner with sales and contract administration to ensure potential deals and contract terms provide proper Client invoicing. Continue to work together to ensure any issues that arise are resolved within the revenue cycle.
- Advocate for a rewarding Client experience. Collaborate with key stakeholders to ensure a simplified and coordinated process.
- Oversee accounts receivable. Identify any billing and collection issues and offer solutions for quick resolution.
- Champion a team culture that focuses on adherence to the company’s values. Ensure team is working as a cohesive unit that is focused on delivering a customer oriented experience.
- Ensure billing policies and procedures are in compliance with all legal and regulatory compliance.
- Other responsibilities as assigned.
Qualified Candidates should posses:
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or Finance
- MBA Preferred
- 10 plus years previous experience
- Previous management of billing and payment systems greatly desired, especially experience with a multi billing system environment
- Proven track record in a leadership role
Please email resume to Dawn Parker – email@example.com
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org