Homrich, Klein and Associates
Director of Finance
Excellent opportunity to join a dynamic, mid-sized organization in the technology industry as the Director of Finance.
Primary responsibilities, key skills and knowledge for the role will include:
- Responsible for the overall accounting processes for the Credit to Cash area of this organization.
- Manage all Credit Risk processes related to customer credit utilizing standard financial tools. Identify risks and make decisions appropriately.
- Drive best business practices and procedures. Develop policies that meet audit standards and maximize efficiency.
- Promote the integration of technology-based tools and methodologies to streamline procedures.
- Collaborate with other key leaders to develop and execute strategic plans and organizational goals. Develop monthly, quarterly and yearly budgets and forecasts. Analyze current performance and identify variances.
- Identify and promote cost reduction opportunities across the organization.
- Recruit, develop and maintain a strong finance department.
- Promote a positive working environment across the organization with a strong focus to detail.
- Other duties as assigned
Qualified Candidates should possess
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance or Related field
- CPA preferred
- 10 years previous experience in Accounting/Finance leadership role with 5+ years of Credit-to-Cash management experience
- Strong MS Office experience
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com