Homrich, Klein and Associates
A well-established Atlanta organization is looking to fill a newly created Financial Analyst position. This role includes partnering with the business to prepare budgets and analyze operating results. It also supports the CFO and Controller with key analysis, reporting and presentation preparation.
Primary responsibilities, key skills and knowledge for the role will include:
- Collaborate with key team members to create a strong, achievable budget.
- Analyze current financial results and performance. Identify key trends and variances that effect the current and future budgets and recommend actions as necessary.
- Champion best business processes. Ensure staff and technology are being effectively utilized to ensure business objectives are being met.
- Provide analysis on company’s performance relative to key financial benchmarks in various areas.
- Gather and analyze data for management. Prepare and present meaningful presentations on findings and recommendations.
- Other duties as assigned
Qualified Candidates should possess:
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or Finance
- Minimum of two years previous finance or accounting experience
- Advanced experience with MS Office
Please email resume to Dawn Parker – firstname.lastname@example.org
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com