Homrich, Klein and Associates
We have an excellent opportunity for a Financial Analyst. Great work environment with room for growth.
- Primary responsibilities, key skills and knowledge for the role will include:
- Provide in-depth financial analysis of the organization’s line of business. Utilize information to prepare key monthly, quarterly and annual financial reports.
- Partner with key leadership to understand impact of financial performance of business line on organization’s bottom line.
- Evaluate current performance in regards to historical information and forecasted expectations. Identify variances and suggest appropriate adjustments.
- Gain an in-depth understanding of line of business and unique needs. Assist in establishing adequate headcount needs.
- Identify opportunities to increase profitability.
- Champion a strong working relationship between business entities and operations team.
- Other key analysis/projects as assigned.
Qualified Candidates should possess
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Accounting, Business Administration, or other related fields
- MBA a plus
- Minimum of 3 years experience in FP&A
- Great Plains, TM1, Essbase and NetSuite knowledge a plus
Please email resume to Laura Trenerry – firstname.lastname@example.org
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com