Homrich, Klein and Associates
We are looking for a process improvement driven Revenue Accountant to make an impact with a leading global organization. Excellent corporate culture.
Primary responsibilities, key skills and knowledge for the role will include:
- Responsible for the timely and accurate month end close for Revenue for the corporation’s North American operations.
- Complete revenue activity reconciliations. Identify and resolve any discrepancies discovered.
- Ensure all revenue activity is being performed in compliance with internal policies as well as external requirements.
- Collaborate with key stakeholders to ensure proper understanding of customer negotiations and activity.
- Champion best policies and procedures. Identify areas for process improvement and implement most effective practices.
- Complete quarterly reporting and audits/reviews. Identify and explain variances from previous reports and time periods. Partner with other key departments to ensure all information is accurately reported.
- Other tasks as assigned
Qualified Candidates should possess
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting
- CPA preferred
- 3+ years public accounting/related experience
- Manufacturing accounting experience preferred
- SAP and Oracle ERP system experience
- Advanced MS Excel knowledge
Please email resume to Robin Sterck – email@example.com
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org