Website Homrich, Klein and Associates
Exciting opportunity to join a dynamic organization as a Manager, Finance and Operations. Highly visible role with an excellent corporate culture.
Location: Atlanta, GA
Primary responsibilities, key skills and knowledge for the role will include:
- Oversee the overall accounting functions for the corporate office and other business entities. Responsibilities include, but are not limited to, payroll, accounts receivables and payables.
- Ensure all month, quarter and year end closes are performed in an accurate and timely fashion.
- Provide in depth analysis on trends and variances that directly impact the forecast and budget. Produce key financial reports used to make strategic business decisions.
- Champion a customer driven environment. Ensure both internal and external customer’s needs are met in an efficient manner.
- Identify, develop and implement best practices and procedures across the organization. Implement benchmarks to measure performance.
- Develop team through leadership and strong communication. Provide guidance and support to help all individuals reach their highest potential.
Qualified Candidates should possess:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting, Finance or related field;
- MBA preferred
- CPA required
- Minimum of 8 years progressive experience; services, software or hardware sales industry experience a plus
- Advanced knowledge of MS Excel
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com