Website Homrich, Klein and Associates
We have a great opportunity to join an industry leading organization as the Manager, International Tax. Global company with strong corporate culture.
Location: Atlanta, GA
Primary responsibilities, key skills and knowledge for the role will include:
- Provide thorough analysis of all information related to foreign earnings to ensure taxes are being comprehensively calculated in a timely and accurate manner.
- Ensure non-US entities are analyzed and managed in compliance with US GAAP tax accounting practices.
- Assist with all IRS audits of US international tax compliance. Provide information and all key documentation as required.
- Prepare and review all US tax forms for international business units. Ensure withholding tax and FATCA compliance.
- Other special projects as assigned.
Qualified Candidates should possess:
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Masters of Tax, Accounting or Law Degree with Tax Concentration
- CPA required
- 2-5 years related experience
- Thorough knowledge of US GAAP Tax Accounting and tax compliance
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org