Website Homrich, Klein and Associates
Excellent opportunity for a Manager of Consolidations and Reporting. Industry leading company with a great corporate culture.
Location: Atlanta, GA
Primary responsibilities, key skills and knowledge for the role will include:
- Responsible for the overall monthly consolidation and reporting for US and international locations.
- Ensure all statements of operations, balance sheets and cash flow statements are prepared in a uniform manner.
- Consolidate all the statements for use in business functions including SEC reporting.
- Oversee all US accounting. Ensure information is completed in a timely manner and in compliance with all internal controls and national accounting standards.
- Provide financial advice, documentation and information used for SOX testing and reporting.
- Produce key internal and external reports used to make strategic business decisions.
- Other duties as assigned
Qualified Candidates should possess:
- BS in Finance, Accounting or other related field
- CPA required
- Minimum of 8 years previous experience with a preference to public accounting experience
- Manufacturing experience a plus
- MS Office proficiency
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com