Homrich, Klein and Associates
Manager of Financial Reporting
Excellent opportunity to join a dynamic organization in the newly created role as a Manager of Financial Reporting. Great corporate culture.
Primary responsibilities, key skills and knowledge for the role will include:
- Responsible for the overall financial reporting function for the organization. Ensure monthly, quarterly and annual reports are completed in a timely and accurate manner. Compile and present findings to senior management.
- Perform thorough analysis of the company’s financial statements. Utilize historical as well as projected performance in comparison to current results to identify variances and trends that may impact the success of the company.
- Champion best accounting policies and procedures. Identify and develop improved processes to ensure the company is in compliance with accounting standards and other regulatory requirements.
- Implement and maintain key systems and business intelligence databases to streamline business process improvements.
- Establish a collaborative relationship between finance and operations to ensure both departments are effectively partnering and striving for the same objectives.
- Provide assistance on special projects related to vendor relationships, new business ventures, and organizational initiatives.
- Ensure company is in compliance with all State Insurance Regulation requirements and other pertinent laws and regulations.
- Maintain a thorough knowledge of accounting and finance trends through continuing education and training.
Qualified Candidates should possess
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting
- CPA license is required
- 5 years previous accounting experience; ideally a mix of public/private industry experience
- Experience with Consolidations required
- Professional services industry a plus
- Advanced MS Office knowledge
- Lean/Six Sigma a plus
Please email resume to Jill Klein – firstname.lastname@example.org
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com