Website Homrich, Klein and Associates
Excellent opportunity with an International company for a Plant Controller. Team oriented environment.
Location: Outside of Atlanta, GA
Primary responsibilities, key skills and knowledge for the role will include:
- Prepare financial reports and statements on a monthly, quarterly and annual basis. Identify variances from projected performance and recommend solutions.
- Partner with key executives to create a comprehensive budget for the location. Identify and champion cost reduction opportunities.
- Provide analysis of sell prices and manufacturing costs to sales force to ensure company is achieving an acceptable profit margin.
- Collaborate with key plant management to ensure plant is operating efficiently. Provide information and analysis used in monthly performance reviews.
- Responsible for other key accounting functions including, but not limited to, cost accounting, cash management and tax administration.
- Other tasks as assigned.
Qualified Candidates should possess:
- BS in Finance, Accounting or other related field
- 3-5 years previous experience; manufacturing experience greatly desired
- MS Office proficiency
Please email resume to Laura Trenerry – email@example.com
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org