Homrich, Klein and Associates
We have an excellent opportunity for a strong accounting professional looking for a new role with lots of potential for growth. The ideal candidate will use their accounting knowledge and business acumen to help create technology solutions and business process improvements for this global organization. Must be highly organized with strong interpersonal skills.
Location: Atlanta, GA
Primary responsibilities, key skills and knowledge for the role will include:
- Collaborate with key business units and teams across the organization to assist with the alignment of accounting requirements/interests and technology/systems teams.
- Oversee full cycle of key projects to ensure the Accounting objectives are being met.
- Identify and develop detailed Accounting processes to be utilized in current and future projects. Ensure processes are consistently adhered to during the life cycle of projects across the organization.
- Provide detailed reports to key stakeholders on the progress of all projects. Communicate progress as well as identify any challenges or risks that may impact the success of the venture.
- Partner with management to create strategies and plans to mitigate any risks or delays that may arise.
- Other duties as assigned
Qualified Candidates should posses:
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or other business major
- Minimum of 2 years previous experience with accounting process or financial/business systems process analysis
- Advanced MS Office Skills
- Previous experience with Google applications (Slides, sheets, etc)
- Project management experience
Please email resume to Dawn Parker – email@example.com
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org