Homrich, Klein and Associates
Great opportunity to join an industry leading, dynamic organization as the Senior Director, Audit. Excellent corporate culture.
Primary responsibilities, key skills and knowledge for the role will include:
- Responsible for the leading the Internal Audit for a division of this organization.
- Develop and maintain strong relationships with key management and stakeholders. Educate personnel on the role that Internal Audit plays in the organization.
- Ensure annual Internal Audit plan is developed based on key risks and key drivers that will directly impact the portfolio.
- Develop a thorough understanding of the business so that risks and drivers are effectively identified.
- Execute Internal Audit plan in accordance with key policies and procedures. Ensure audit is performed in a timely and accurate manner.
- Provide senior management and key board members with detailed findings to ensure swift intervention of key issues.
- Collaborate with key audit personnel to provide guidance and expectations and to ensure duties are performed in accordance with expectations.
- Other duties as assigned
Qualified Candidates should possess
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting
- MBA strongly preferred
- One or more of the following licenses/certifications CPA, CIA, CISA/CISSP
- Advanced MS Office experience
- Minimum of seven years previous Internal Audit leadership experience
Please email resume to Robin Sterck – email@example.com
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org