Website Homrich, Klein and Associates
Exciting opportunity to join a dynamic organization as a Senior Financial Analyst. This is a growing organization with excellent advancement potential.
Location: Atlanta, GA
Primary responsibilities, key skills and knowledge for the role will include:
- Prepare and deliver key financial reports to executive leadership used to make strategic business decisions.
- Provide in-depth analysis of current performance vs forecasted results and historical performance. Identify variances and key drivers that directly impact actual performance. Communicate results to management and provide recommendations based on findings.
- Champion best processes and procedures. Identify areas for improvement and implement new policies as warranted.
- Responsible for key financial models used by senior management to make sound business decisions. Ensure models provide accurate and detailed analysis.
Qualified Candidates should possess:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting, Finance or related field;
- MBA preferred
- Minimum of 3 years previous accounting, finance or related experience
- Expert MS Excel experience
- Strong communication skills
Please email resume to Robin Sterck – firstname.lastname@example.org
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com