Website Homrich, Klein and Associates
Excellent opportunity to join a high-growth real estate company as a Senior Financial Analyst. Newly created position due to growth. Fantastic opportunity to join a great team.
Location: Atlanta, GA
Primary responsibilities, key skills and knowledge for the role will include:
- Collaborate with all corporate entities to produce and analyze annual budgets and monthly forecasts. Identify variances from projected performance and provide meaningful suggestions to adjust accordingly.
- Champion best policies and procedures for financial reporting. Identify and implement new procedures to improve the accuracy the of the information collected and reported.
- Maintain key financial models and provide additional analysis and project support to key financial stakeholders.
- Partner with corporate accounting to ensure thorough understanding of financial results. Utilize information to provide in-depth analysis on current trends and their future impacts on forecasts.
- Other duties as assigned
Qualified Candidates should possess:
- BS in Finance, Accounting or other related field
- CPA or MBA preferred
- 5 years previous financial analysis experience
- Advanced MS Excel skills
- Strong understanding of large ERP systems
- Demonstrated understanding of financial reports and financial modeling
Please email resume to Jill Klein – firstname.lastname@example.org
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com