Homrich, Klein and Associates
Excellent opportunity to join a national organization as a Senior Financial Analyst. Great corporate culture with a strong customer focus.
Primary responsibilities, key skills and knowledge for the role will include:
- Responsible for the detailed analysis of current business performance. Utilize information to identify variances and key drivers that will directly impact the bottom line.
- Collaborate with senior finance and executive leadership to ensure the financial performance and variances are communicated accurately and clearly to strategic decision makers.
- Ensure the annual budget is created with aggressive yet achievable goals. Assist with the monthly and quarterly forecast.
- Perform in-depth analysis of retail, area and division’s daily, weekly and monthly sales results. Utilize information to identify key drivers and variances.
- Provide in-depth revenue and margin analysis on information including labor productivity, pricing analysis, customer profitability and other key margin drivers.
- Prepare executive level presentations and operation reports to clearly communicate information used to drive financial performance.
- Other duties as assigned
Qualified Candidates should possess
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance or Related field
- Five years previous experience in a financial role
- Advanced MS Excel
Please email resume to Robin Sterck – email@example.com
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org