Website Homrich, Klein and Associates
Exciting opportunity for a Senior Financial Analyst to join an industry leading organization. Dynamic environment with potential for growth.
Location: Atlanta, GA
Primary responsibilities, key skills and knowledge for the role will include:
- Prepare and deliver key financial reports used to make strategic business decisions. Assist in developing challenging yet attainable budgets and forecasts.
- Analyze forecasted performance against actual and historical results. Identify variances and industry trends to advise management on future adjustments.
- Champion best processes and procedures for analytics, planning and reporting. Identify and implement improvements to create best streamlined policies.
- Responsible for various financial models that will produce key information utilized by executive management.
- Other special projects as assigned
Qualified Candidates should possess:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting, Finance or related field
- 2+ years previous financial or accounting experience
- Thorough understanding of US GAAP
- Advanced MS Excel knowledge
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com