Website Homrich, Klein and Associates
Exciting opportunity to join a dynamic organization as a Senior Operations Analyst. Highly visible role with opportunity for growth.
Location: Atlanta, GA
Primary responsibilities, key skills and knowledge for the role will include:
- Responsible for the accounting, revenue and margin analysis for the corporation and it’s associated business entities.
- Accounting responsibilities include, but are not limited to, journal entry, month, quarter and year end closing, and accounts payable.
- Maintain compensation models to assist payroll including the generation of commissions and bonus calculations.
- Prepare and analyze forecasts and budgets. Identify variances from forecasted performance and historical data and adjust accordingly.
- Support Director of Operations and Executive Management. Provide key reports and analysis utilized to make strategic business decisions.
- Internal project management as assigned.
Qualified Candidates should possess:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting, Finance or related field; MBA preferred
- CPA preferred
- 5 years related experience; consulting experience desired
- Expert MS Excel knowledge
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org