Homrich, Klein and Associates
We have an excellent opportunity for a Tax Manager. Newly created position with a successful, growing real estate company.
Primary responsibilities, key skills and knowledge for the role will include:
- Collaborate with CPA firms to ensure all annual tax returns are completed accurately and in a timely manner. Provide detailed financial information related to filings.
- Establish in-house tax depreciation policy. Develop all supporting procedures including calculations and reports.
Responsible for the overall tax functions of the organization.
Ensure the efficient calculation of withholdings and estimated payments.
- Maintain strong business relationships with key investors.
- Provide clear communication in response to tax inquiries related to Schedule K-1s.
Qualified Candidates should possess
- BS in Accounting or Finance
- CPA, MS Tax or MAcc preferred
- Minimum of 4 years income tax preparation experience in the real estate industry
- Strong understanding of a broad range of technical real estate tax issues
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Please email resume to Jill Klein – email@example.com
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org