Homrich, Klein and Associates
We have an excellent opportunity to join one of Georgia’s fastest growing privately held companies as VP of Technical External Reporting. This position works closely with senior management and key investors.
Primary responsibilities, key skills and knowledge for the role will include:
- Responsible for the overall functions of GAAP reporting, analysis and forecasting for the organization.
- Ensure quarterly and yearly financial reporting is prepared in compliance with SEC regulations.
- Develop and maintain appropriate policies and internal controls to ensure compliance with all Sarbanes-Oxley standards and directives.
- Utilize present performance and historical data to provide Quarterly Financial forecasting to executives. Provide guidance and assistance in establishing long term earnings projections.
- Collaborate with external accounting firm on all annual and quarterly audits and reviews. Provide information and resources to ensure audits are performed on an efficient and timely basis.
- Develop policies and procedures related to internal audit process.
- Provide leadership to drive a strong, growing team. Recruit, develop and manage employees to ensure department is working in an efficient and cohesive manner.
- Lead financial processes and reporting related to a potential S-1 filing/Public Offering.
Qualified Candidates should possess
- Masters degree in Accounting
- Minimum of 7 years big 4 experience
- 5-6 years’ industry experience managing accounting for large ($1B+) companies
- Proven experience leading or participating in S-1 filing process
- Advanced MS Office Skills
Please email resume to Patty Homrich – email@example.com
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org