Homrich, Klein and Associates
We have an excellent opportunity with a dynamic, growing mid-size company for a Business Analyst. Great work environment.
Primary responsibilities, key skills and knowledge for the role will include:
- Utilize information from multiple systems to develop and implement measurable metrics for the sales and production team.
- Analyze current performance and identify trends that may impact financial success. Utilize information to provide meaningful reports to management.
- Champion best reporting processes and procedures. Ensure policies are documented to provide continuity in reporting.
- Provide timely and accurate support to the Sales and Customer Operations divisions.
- Perform audits to ensure integrity of information used in reporting.
- Other duties as assigned
Qualified Candidates should possess
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Accounting, Business Administration, or other related fields
- 4-8 years previous work experience in an analytical role
- Manufacturing industry experience is required
- Strong MS Office Skills
- Previous CRM and ERP system experience
Please email resume to Laura Trenerry – email@example.com
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org