Homrich, Klein and Associates
Commissions and Incentives Manager
We are looking for a motivated, analytical leader to join a dynamic organization as a Commissions and Incentives Manager. The ideal candidate will be a problem solver with a strong business acumen.
Primary responsibilities, key skills and knowledge for the role will include:
- Oversee the corporate bonus, incentive and purchasing programs for the organization. Gather data and compile accurate calculations. Implement new processes as compensation plans evolve.
- Collaborate with Senior Management and Human Resources to ensure incentives are paid in a timely manner.
- Champion best policies and procedures for department. Identify and implement improved processes and ensure compliance with all policies.
- Establish relationships with sales force. Provide detailed commission statements and answer any questions that may arise.
- Analyze detailed information and reports. Identify variances and collaborate with various departments to ensure information is correctly calculated.
- Other responsibilities as assigned
Qualified Candidates should possess
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or Finance
- 4 years previous commission reporting experience
- Strong financial system and business application skills required
- Advanced MS Excel Skills required
- Lawson, Cognos and MS Access a plus
Please email resume to Dawn Parker – firstname.lastname@example.org
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com