Homrich, Klein and Associates
We are looking for a proven accounting leader to join a growing organization as the Director of Accounting. An excellent opportunity for an individual with proven leadership skills who can effectively lead a team while getting involved in the day-to-day operations.
Location: Atlanta, GA
Primary responsibilities, key skills and knowledge for the role will include:
- Responsible for the overall accounting functions for this organization. Assist with monthly close, journal entries, account reconciliations, and account analysis.
- Champion effective accounting policies and procedures. Identify areas for improvement and implement improved processes and internal controls.
- Analyze monthly financial performance in comparison to forecasted projections and historical performance. Identify variances and trends and provide detailed documentation to account for differences.
- Collaborate with other Senior Finance Management to implement a new accounting system (ERP). Help ensure implementation is done in a timely and efficient manner.
- Recruit, develop and maintain an effective accounting staff. Provide clear communication about job responsibilities, performance, and career development.
- Maintain a strong accounting knowledge through continuing education, networking and reading professional publications.
- Other functions as assigned.
Qualified Candidates should possess:
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting
- CPA required
- Minimum of seven years previous experience, preferably with a mix of public and private accounting
- Advanced MS Office Skills
- Great Plains, SAP and/or Microsoft Navision system experience preferred
Please email resume to Amy Dresser – firstname.lastname@example.org
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com