Homrich, Klein and Associates
The Director of Finance and Accounting is the top financial role in a fast growing, professional services firm located in midtown. It is a great opportunity to manage and enhance the current accounting, reporting and operations structure along with design and develop the FP&A requirements needed to drive business growth. The company is looking for a self-motivated leader that can drive change and development of this critical team.
Location: Atlanta, GA
Primary responsibilities, key skills and knowledge for the role will include:
- Responsible for the daily accounting functions of the organization including payroll, accounts payable, accounts receivable and reconciliations. Complete month end close and produce key financial statements.
- Champion best policies and procedures for the accounting department. Identify and develop streamlined processes and strong financial controls.
- Collaborate with senior management to create commission and compensation plans as well as key financial reports.
- Manage and develop strong accounting staff. Identify additional staffing needs to best meet the needs of the organization.
- Ensure the company’s FP&A function can support the future growth and management of the business. Identify and implement requirements to best support this growth.
- Partner with outside CPA firm on audit and tax planning issues.
- Prepare property and sales tax returns on a timely basis ensuring compliance with deadlines and regulations.
Qualified Candidates should posses:
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or Finance
- CPA preferred
- Minimum of 7 years accounting experience with at least 3 years experience in a Professional Services or IT Consulting industry
- Advanced MS Excel experience
- Previous international experience a plus
Please email resume to Dawn Parker – firstname.lastname@example.org
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com