Homrich, Klein and Associates
Excellent opportunity to join a growing organization as an Investment Valuation Analyst. The ideal candidate will be a result-oriented finance professional who thrives in a dynamic environment. Great potential for growth.
Location: Atlanta, GA
Primary responsibilities, key skills and knowledge for the role will include:
- Responsible for the overall monitoring, valuation and accounting for a rapidly growing fund.
- Collaborate with other departments to oversee the performance of the fund. Ensure investments are performing as projected and identify variances and trends directly impacting the financial performance.
- Analyze potential investments and ensure Net Asset Value updates are provided to key stakeholders.
- Support annual yearly audit. Provide auditors with accurate information on a timely basis.
- Ensure all legal and regulatory inquiries are addressed appropriately. Provide assistance to resolve any issues.
- Establish best practices and documentation to provide full understanding of the alternative funds’ operations.
- Develop a detailed understanding of all fund operational and capital activities. Ensure all functions are being carried out appropriately.
- Other duties as assigned.
Qualified Candidates should possess
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting preferred
- 4-8 years previous experience
- Audit experience greatly desired
- Experience with private fund offering docs and 40 Act mutual fund prospectuses a plus
Please email resume to Amy Dresser – email@example.com
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org