Homrich, Klein and Associates
High growth company located in Alpharetta looking for a Manager of Financial Analysis & Reporting to join their team. Excellent opportunity to get in on the ground floor of this dynamic organization.
Primary responsibilities, key skills and knowledge for the role will include:
- Analyze and report key sales, inventory, cost of sales and profit margin information to senior leadership. Notate differences from projected sales and forecasts to actual performance and offer insight for differences.
- Utilize sales forecasts and historical performance information to plan, develop and control inventory budget. Ensure budget remains in line with pre-established company goals and objectives.
- Champion best inventory control practices and procedures. Collaborate with key stakeholders to ensure inventory levels, record systems and reorder points are utilized to best control inventory supply.
- Develop and implement inventory reporting tool to be utilized across the organization.
- Assist in the development of annual budget and monthly forecasts.
- Other duties as assigned
Qualified Candidates should possess
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting
- 3 years of public accounting experience or a combination of 2 years public accounting and 1-2 years manufacturing experience
- Preference is given to Big 4 background
- Thorough knowledge of US GAAP
Please email resume to Jill Klein – email@example.com
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org