Homrich, Klein and Associates
Great opportunity to join a growing finance team with a dynamic retail/e-commerce organization. The ideal candidate will have 10+ years of progressive experience with a strong background in budgeting, forecasting and analysis along with great interpersonal skills to be a key liaison with business partners.
Location: Atlanta, GA
Primary responsibilities, key skills and knowledge for the role will include:
- Partner with senior management to thoroughly analyze and understand business results for the organization.
- Responsible for the monthly, quarterly and annual financial reports including budgeting, forecasting and performance.
- Utilize information to identify variances and trends that directly impact the financial bottom line.
- Collaborate with business and accounting and finance to develop thorough understanding profit and line drivers and the impact on the bottom line.
- Identify, develop and implement processes and procedures to drive profitability.
- Provide financial analysis and support for other departments as needed.
Qualified Candidates should possess
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance or similar field
- 10 years previous FP&A experience
- Great Plains, TM1 Essbase and NetSuite experience preferred
- Excellent presentation and interpersonal skills
Please email resume to Dawn Parker – firstname.lastname@example.org
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com