Website Homrich, Klein and Associates
Excellent opportunity for a Payroll Manager to join a global organization headquartered in Atlanta.
Location: Atlanta, GA
Primary responsibilities, key skills and knowledge for the role will include:
- Responsible for the overall payroll functions for the North American business units of this global organization. Functions include, but are not limited to, payroll processing, 401-k deductions, record maintenance and tax compliance.
- Remain abreast of local, state and federal payroll laws and trends to ensure the company is operating efficiently and in compliance with established laws.
- Identify, implement and enforce all payroll policies including time and attendance policies.
- Partner with key business leaders to ensure the effects of payroll taxes and regulations to the bottom line are clearly communicated. Prepare and present reports as warranted.
- Develop and maintain key relationships with third party payroll processors.
- Champion best policies and procedures for the payroll department. Identify areas for improvement and implement metrics for best practices. Ensure current polices are appropriately documented and effectively communicated to management as well as employees.
- Other payroll specific accounting activities as assigned.
Qualified Candidates should possess
- BS in Accounting or Finance
- Minimum of 10 years progressive experience in a payroll position
- Certifications such as Certified Payroll Professional a plus
- Thorough knowledge of federal, state and local payroll laws
- Experience with Ceridian, ADP or similar payroll system required
- Advance MS Office skill required; Oracle, Syteline or LN ERP systems experience preferred
Please email resume to Laura Trenerry – firstname.lastname@example.org
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com