Director Financial Shared Services
We are seeking a Director of Financial Shared Services for a high profile client. The role will be responsible for implementing and operating Financial Shared Services for the entire organization, which includes operations nationally and internationally.
Financial Shares Services include Cash Concentration Management, Accounts Receivable/Collection, Accounts Payable, Fixed Assets, Financial Systems and certain processes unique to the organization.
- Develop detailed Financial Shared Services implementation plan and lead implementation across approximately 15 entities.
- Act as senior lead for Financial Shared Services Center by leading internal socialization efforts, budget development and discussion.
- Manage Financial Shared Services teams
- Identify any necessary technology or shared services system needs and lead selection and implementation of products
- Participate in selection of new ERP system and lead implementation working with all financial functions and IT and HR
- Create technical training/cross training programs for each Shared Services function.
The ideal candidate will have…
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or Business Administration with accounting focus required, plus one year post graduate (Masters or equivalent).
- CPA preferred
- At least 3 years of experience in a Financial Shared Services environment including multiple states, international locations and multiple corporations.
- Shared Services Certification
- Experience implementing a Shared Services environment
- Experience in financial systems oversight and project management