Is Relocation Available? : Yes. Partial relocation available
Senior Tax Manager
- Our Client is looking to hire a Tax Manager or Senior Tax Manager to ensure monthly, quarterly and annual tax liabilities for multiple legal entities across multiple jurisdictions are met in a timely and accurate manner.
- Develops, leads, manages and motivates staff.
- Ensures accurate and timely preparation and filing of federal, state and local tax returns as well as all other areas of tax compliance in adherence with applicable tax laws.
- Participates in strategy and business plan development.
- Maintains current knowledge of tax laws, updates and revisions and informs senior management of issues affecting the company
- Reviews proposals for tax implications and recommends actions that meet business plans while managing tax liability.
- Anticipates potential tax filing conflicts and resolves before returns are filed, i.e., acquisitions, fixed purchase option leases, etc.
- Manages schedules and performance standards within area managed.
- Other related duties assigned as needed.
- Tax Provision experience is a plus
- Minimum of 5-8 years of tax experience
- Big 4 public accounting experience preferred
- Bachelors Degree in Accounting, Finance, or related field
- CPA required
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com