Tax Sr. Manager
Our Client is looking to hire a Tax Manager to ensure monthly, quarterly and annual tax liabilities for multiple legal entities across multiple jurisdictions are met in a timely and accurate manner.
• Develops, leads, manages and motivates staff.
• Ensures accurate and timely preparation and filing of federal, state and local tax returns as well as all other areas of tax compliance in adherence with applicable tax laws.
• Participates in strategy and business plan development.
• Maintains current knowledge of tax laws, updates and revisions and informs senior management of issues affecting the company
• Reviews proposals for tax implications and recommends actions that meet business plans while managing tax liability.
• Anticipates potential tax filing conflicts and resolves before returns are filed, i.e., acquisitions, fixed purchase option leases, etc.
• Manages schedules and performance standards within area managed.
• Other related duties assigned as needed.
• Tax Provision experience is a plus
• 5-8 years of tax experience
• Big 4 public accounting experience preferred
• Bachelors Degree in Accounting, Finance, or related field
• CPA required
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org