Director of Finance
Our client is seeking a dynamic individual that is looking to be a part of a growing organization. The successful individual will be managing 4 global business units working closely with the Commercial Finance Managers of each business unit. The role will be responsible for developing, administering, and providing information and financial controls for the business to support continued growth.
- Develop and implement metrics to measure performance across the Global Service business.
- Including all control aspects and mechanisms to benchmark performance outside transfer pricing rules.
- Provide insight and recommendations upon identifying early deviations from plan and provide corrective actions.
- Directs the financial analysis and evaluation of investments, capital and potential acquisitions.
- Offer insight and direction to minimize effective tax and treasury costs and mitigate risk.
- Develops and directs Annual Financial Plan,
- Including P&L, Balance Sheet & Cash Flow, resulting in measurable financial goals in all aspects of the business.
- Responsible for the development of the Five Year Business Plan to lay the foundation for the future business management direction and related financial decisions.
- Oversee schedule of expenses, overhead planning, sales and margins by product, operational P&L, manpower, capital, etc.
- Provides analysis of company performance and upcoming business development opportunities, as well as recommendations to management of appropriate actions to take.
The ideal candidate will have…
- Bachelor degree in Accounting or Finance.
- Prefer CPA and/or masters of accounting/finance
- Exposure to all forms of risk management including contract, legal and financial risk and a working knowledge of multiple corporate tax regimes and regulations are a must.
- Experience working internationally
- Service-aftermarket experience
- Management of diverse global group preferred.
- Travel domestically and internationally up to 50%
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com