International Tax Manager
A manufacturing company in Pittsburgh is seeking an experienced International Tax Manager to direct global income tax matters, including tax planning, compliance, audits, accounting for income taxes, corporate restructuring projects, and tax-related mergers and acquisitions activities.
- Identify and implement tax planning opportunities
- Manage external tax consultants and advisors regarding income tax returns.
- Ensure compliance with applicable generally accepted accounting principles when accounting for income taxes (ASC 740)
- Monitor legislative changes in US and foreign tax laws that may impact the company’s tax positions, including tax accounting implications
- Oversee special projects as required (E&P studies, transfer pricing, R&D studies, etc.)
- Monitor company’s transfer pricing policies and related documentation
- Liaise with company’s foreign operations on tax matters related to their operations (income tax, VAT, withholding tax, etc.)
- Conduct extensive communication with company leadership across business functions (Accounting, Legal, Treasury, Commercial, Operations)
- Provide advice on international projects.
- Support M&A Activities, including tax due diligence on acquisitions and divestitures, structuring of purchase and sale transactions, tax-related integration/separation activities
- Manage federal, state and local income/franchise tax audits.
- Maintain compliance with SOX policies and procedures
Successful candidates will possess the following attributes and experience:
- 7+ years of progressive international tax experience of which at least 2 years has been spent in public accounting.
- CPA preferred, MST is required.
- Detail orientated, self-motivated and works independently with minimum supervision
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Ability to multi-task, work under pressure, meet deadlines and be able to thrive in a fast-paced work environment.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com