Website Sudina Search, LLC
We are targeting a SVP/CFO with the ability to get in at the ground level and play a very strategic role in providing continued growth for a successful real-estate development company in Maryland. This person will need to be operational by nature but also be able to set the strategy, work with the CEO to bring new ideas, and establish the direction of the organization.
- Identify cash needs for the organization.
- Create new operational improvements and new efficiencies.
- Opportunity to get in at the ground level of a merger.
- 8-10 new projects a year.
- Help set up a new financial platform.
- Work directly with a new CEO.
- Have a seat at the table and become a strategic partner for the future.
We are Interested in:
- Size of Accounting/Finance Teams you’ve managed.
- Partnership Accounting experience.
- Transaction experience.
- Experience converting software?
- Experience managing teams in different locations?
The successful candidate will have:
- Experience in real estate development, asset management, and property management.
- A strong educational foundation – MBA or other advanced degree.
- CPA Preferred
- 11+ experience in a comparable senior finance leadership role.
- Affordable housing and low-income housing tax credits preferred.
- C-level presence and served as an executive leader.
- Cash forecasting experience – management of cash/operational needs, sourcing capital and managing strategy
- Digital transformation background – lead systems and process change
- IT systems and processes.
- Understand complex transactions.
Interested parties should contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com